Eyeglasses frame structure
A pair of spectacles frame is usually composed of lens ring, nose bracket, pile head and mirror foot. Besides the above components, there are foot sleeve, supporting leaf screw, hinge screw, etc.
1. Lenses Ring (Frame): Lenses assembly position, with metal wire, nylon wire and screw, with grooves or boreholes to fix the lens, it affects the lens cutting and the shape of the glasses.
2. Nasal bridge: Connect the left and right mirror rings or fix the lens directly. The nasal bridge is either directly placed on the nose or supported on the nose through stipules.
3. Nasal base: Including stipule stem, stipule box and stipule, stipule and nose contact directly, play the role of supporting and stabilizing the frame. Certain casting moulded plastic shelves can be without stipules and stipules box, stipules and mirror rings connected.
4. Pile head: The connection between mirror ring and mirror foot is usually curved.
5. Mirror foot: The hook is on the ear, movable, connected with the pile head, and plays the role of fixing the mirror ring.
6. Hinge: A joint connecting the pile head and the mirror foot.
7. Locking block: tighten the screw, tighten the locking blocks on both sides of the opening of the ring, thereby fixing the role of the lens.